COSMETICCOSMETIC, a guide to beauty, aesthetics, and cosmetic treatments, reaches out to affluent consumers via a number of platforms – in print, web, digital editions and third party media outlets.
COSMETIC – formerly The Cosmetic Surgery Guide – is a glossy, consumer facing magazine sold through Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and WH Smiths. The print magazine is the ultimate guide to beauty, and includes features, interviews, tips and trends. In each magazine is also a comprehensive A-Z of cosmetic treatments and procedures currently available on the market. It gives a breakdown of the practitioners working in the industry, and what to look for regarding qualifications and memberships.
- National bi-monthly publication
- Packed with advice, features, case studies and practitioners and in each edition
- Print run – 20,000 copies every other month
- Freely distributed copies through to the industry, clinics, salons and spas for free consumer pick up and each of our practitioners will receive at least one copy of the publication each year
- A printed product lends authority and validity to a confusing market place
- Key editors and freelance journalists of national consumer press also receive a copy of the publication in way of subscription and freely circulated copies. These include The Daily Mail and women’s lifestyle magazines; this results in requests for editorial features and case study material that regularly secures our clients and advertisers national print, broadcast and TV coverage via third party publishers and producers.
COSMETIC digital edition has its own dedicated container App that enables subscriptions through all major software platforms on all mobile devices. These include Apple’s newsstand, Windows 8, Google Nexus and Kindle.
- Apple averages $70,000 per day in digital magazine sales
- Opportunity to reach over 500,000 UK consumers of digital magazines
- Ability to tap into a brand new audience of consumers
- As a digital proposition COSMETIC will have the ability to embed video and web links on all advertising material
- Analytical data can be compiled from editorial features and adverts feeding back the click through rate, the length of time spent on each article and the number of video views
- On-going in house marketing is also undertaken through the existing printed product utilising QR codes, social media and house ads promoting the expansion into digital editions
- Login as:
- Enter email address: email@example.com
- Enter Password: TCSG
- Click on ‘My Magazines’
- Either select to view in your browser, or choose a mobile platform to download the latest edition over the cloud
Our website – www.thecosmeticmag.co.uk – generates a minimum of 10,000 unique visitors per month, with page impressions exceeding 60k per month. Our ‘smart search’ function means a user can search for anything, anyone, and anywhere simply, and be presented with all the relevant information. Users can also purchase a subscription to all of our products online.
- Unique one off website – nothing else in the market of this kind
- We have over 30,000 pages of invaluable information on the site from procedures, case studies, features, practitioners and products
- On-going and substantial SEO activity in place to drive consumer audiences
- A back-catalogue of advice, information and content which is constantly being updated
- Minimum of 10,000 unique visitors per month, with on-going content and SEO activity to surpass these traffic volumes
- Marketing activity on the site to drive both print and digital subscriptions