The Harley Street JournalThe Harley Street Journal is the only bi-monthly trade newspaper for the cosmetic and plastic surgery sector. It’s distributed free of charge to arguably the most up to date, comprehensive database of practitioners and clinic owners in the UK. This ranges from nurse prescribers to consultant plastic surgeons, along with all the decision makers and owner operators of clinics and hospitals nationally. It will reach your target market via: The Harley Street Journal trade newspaper The Harley Street Journal contains features on industry news, new product launches, reviews, appointments and a comprehensive directory of key suppliers to the industry. It is A3 in size, which renders it an impactful advertising vehicle.
- Print run 10,000 copies
- Distributed free of charge throughout the industry
- Bi-monthly, 24 page, A3 publication – offers large, clear advertising along with editorial coverage for those advertisers.
- Over 8,000 email subscribers
- Targeted email campaign delivered straight to your target market
- Solos or joint campaigns along with editorial features promoting products, treatments, case studies and endorsements via existing clients
THSJ online – www.theharleystreetjournal.co.uk – is frequently updated with news features servicing the industry and on-going marketing campaigns. Coupled with an up to date calendar of events and appointments along with breaking news, The Harley Street Journal aims to position itself as the industry resource:
- Substantial site with on-going feature writing
- Multi platform marketing drive in the way of social media, linkedIn, hard copy distribution, email campaigns to drive traffic to the site