Beauty, Aesthetic & Health Sector
Role: Public Relations Manager (full time)
Employer: CCF MEDIA
Salary: Depending on Experience
Full circle media agency specialising in beauty, health and aesthetics seeking experienced and enthusiastic PR Manager to run a portfolio of clients and secure quality press coverage.
We are seeking an ambitious and creative Public Relations Manager to develop and execute effective communication and media relations strategies to maximise press coverage across national print, digital and broadcast outlets. Working remotely, you’ll take full ownership of delivering effective PR activities to ensure regular client coverage.
• Coordinating all public relations activities for multiple clients
• Day-to-day account lead with strong client relations, understanding of their brands
• Developing marketing communications plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Developing media relations strategies, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Understanding of client’s business in order to deliver strategic and creative campaigns against briefs
• Generating press releases and other written PR material
• Establishing excellent working relationships with key journalists and bloggers within the beauty industry
• Pitching in products, stories and case studies to generate targeted press coverage
• Setting the news agenda and creating trends
• Organising media and press events
• Working on new product launches
• Client liaison/management and reporting on all coverage
• Attending meetings and events are required
The successful candidate will have at least 3-5 year’s experience in national B2C PR and will have a proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns, delivering high-quality coverage for clients. With a tangible love of the beauty, health and aesthetics industry, you’ll manage all accounts, be keen to hit the ground running and already be armed with relevant national press contacts. You’ll love the thrill of the chase and proactively hunt down media opportunities as well as creating engaging content to secure column inches. You’ll be happy to work remotely and largely on solo projects, while regularly reporting to the MD. You’ll be highly motivated, experienced in juggling multiple clients/projects and keen to make your mark while having the flexibility of working from home. This is the ideal role for someone who likes works independently, wants to manage a portfolio and make the role their own.
• A strong interest in beauty, health & aesthetics and the self improvement industry is essential
• Ability to effectively pitch stories, press releases and trending features by phone, face-to-face meetings and email to national and specialist journalists across digital and print media
• Strong creative writing skills – writing quickly and creatively to draft engaging copy for press releases, media mailers and media pitches
• Excellent media contacts across national and beauty/lifestyle titles
• Strong organisational skills and an attention to detail
• A solutions-focused and professional attitude with a hunger to deliver results quickly
• Time management and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects at one time whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
• Flexibility to adapt between detailed planning work and short-term, unexpected deliverables
• Clear accountability and responsibility with a 'can do' attitude
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Highly motivated and driven by providing successful campaigns
• Being personable and providing energy and enthusiasm across the whole business internally as well as the client portfolio
To be considered for this fantastic role please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org us
CCF Media | 3 Taylors Lane | Worcester | WR1 1PN
what we do best
some of our best bits
past and present
Leading skincare experts reveal the common mistakes that could be leading to dull looking skin, wrinkles and breakouts – but did you know that some small changes to your bedtime routine could make all the difference? Click here to read the entire article.
Experts warn that forgetting to cleansen can lead to breakouts and eye infections and even premature ageing. Problems caused by leaving your cosmetics on for too long include eye infections, brittle lashes and rashes. Click here to discover what can happen and why.
Everyone knows that sleeping in your make-up is a cardinal skincare sin, but do we really know what damage it’s doing to our faces when we forget to cleanse before bed? You can develop infections and breakouts if you aren’t properly removing the day’s grime and makeup. Click here to discover what can happen and…
We’ve all done it from time to time – gone straight to bed without taking your makeup off. You can develop infections and breakouts if you aren’t properly removing the day’s grime and makeup. Click here to discover what can happen and why.
Leading skincare experts reveal the common mistakes that could be leading to dull looking skin, wrinkles and breakouts – these include unclean pillows contaminated with sweat, dead skin and old make-up. Click here to read the entire article.
We think Beyoncé looks incredible, and sure, she probably has a dermatologist on speed dial, but just like us she’s a busy woman, and if she can find time to look after her skin, so can we! We spoke to three leading skincare experts to get the lowdown on how Queen B manages to keep…